Lea Katherine Thompson


Thompson was born on May 31st 1961, in Rochester (Minnesota) Thompson was born in Minnesota, one of five children born to Clifford Barry Thompson who was a famous musician. She is the sister of Coleen Goodrich, Shannon Katona and Barry Katona. Her mother is Irish. Mikhail Baryshnikov was at that time the artistic director. He told her "You are a beautiful dancer but your body isn't a good fit." This was her "epiphany" that she said that was the point that made me decide to quit dancing and stop being an ballet dancer. It was a wonderful moment. I could have smashed my head against the wall for another 10 years. "[ She switched her focus towards acting. At age 20, she relocated to New York with Sarah Michelle Gellar, Elisabeth Shue and several other Burger King ads. In 1982, CareerThompson starred in Cecily "Sissy" in the live-action game called MysteryDisc: Murder! Anyone? Jaws 3-D was her movie debut in 1983. I said I was able to water ski. It wasn't the case. I had to master water-skiing techniques that were challenging in five days since I had to be able to take part in the Sea World water skiing show. I don't even know what swimming is!" The song was followed by All the Right Moves (1983), The Red Dawn(84) and as well as The Wild Life (1984).






Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Amanda Lamb personal life

Noureen DeWulf

Carrie-Anne Moss